A14 closures from Mon 11th Feb, usually overnight between 8pm and 6am, unless otherwise stated. A clearly signed diversion route will always be in place for closures.
For this week, the planned full closures are:
Monday 11 to Friday 15 (five nights)
- Swavesey to Cambridge Services overbridge will be closed for 5 nights this week, starting tonight (Monday).
Those travelling A14 eastbound who require access to the Services & Boxworth will need to go to J29 and turn around.
Those travelling westbound who require access to Swavesey will need to go to J27 and turn around.
• A1 northbound between Buckden and Alconbury
Vehicles will travel east on the A428, north on the A1198, west on the A14 and then north on the A14 link road to re-join the A1
• A1 southbound between Alconbury and Buckden
Vehicles will be diverted south on the A14 link road, then east on the A14, south on the A1198 and west on the A428 to re-join the A1
• Brampton Road
• A428 eastbound Madingley to A14 eastbound Fen Ditton junction 34
Motorway traffic will travel south on the M11, east on A505 and north on A11 to re-join the A14. Non motorway traffic will be diverted on local roads through Cambridge.
• M11 junction 14 exit slip
• A14 westbound between Six Mile Bottom junction 36 and Girton junction 31
Motorway traffic will travel south on the A11, west on the A505 and then north on the M11. Non motorway traffic will diverted on local roads through Cambridge
Thursday 14 to Friday 15 (two nights)
• Buckingway Road/Anderson Road
Friday 15 9pm to Monday 18 5am
• A1 northbound Brampton village exit and entry slips
• A1 southbound Brampton village exit and entry slips. Brampton village will remain accessible via junction 22 of the A14
• Brampton Road
Friday 15 7pm to Monday 18 5am
• Conington Road
For more information about this scheme, visit
http://roads.highways.gov.uk/projects/a14-cambridge-to-huntingdon/, or stay updated by following us on https://twitter.com/a14c2h and https://engb.