How Do I ?

Report a pothole (or any other road or path maintenance issue) CCC Report a Highways Fault

Report overgrown vegetation obstructing the footpath CCC Report a Highways Fault

Report a streetlight fault  Lighting Cambridgeshire
(You will need to know the streetlight column number, or its exact location)

Search for information on a planning application  SCDC Planning Search

Report flytipping  SCDC Report it webpage

Report livestock loose on the guided busway   Contact St Ives Busway Control Centre  Tel: 01480 495255

Find out more about the Village Community Warden Scheme  Tel: 07436 102736