The Memorial Hall is a registered charity 204145 and is managed by a Board of Trustees who meet approximately every 6 weeks.
The Memorial Hall is situated in the centre of the village and is well-appointed for a variety of events from Club Meetings, Weddings, Fundraisers, Children’s Parties, Training Workshops and Business Meetings. Floor Plan.
- A fully equipped kitchen is available, with large fridge, oven, and microwave.
- Wifi is available throughout the building.
- The Hall has music/sound/ display screen for laptops equipment, the Meeting Room has digital projection facilities with Ipod socket
- Large Car Park
- Main Hall Chairs to seat 100 theatre style with 15 rectangular tables
- Meeting Room Chairs to seat 20 around tables set up Boardroom style or 32 Classroom Style
For more information and hire rates contact:-
Memorial Hall Administrator – Mrs Nicole Mullee
Tel: 07963 861791
Swavesey Memorial Hall, High Street, Swavesey, Cambridge, CB24 4QU
Current Hire Charges until 31st March 2019
|Rate per hour||Before 6pm||After 6pm|
|Clubs||£ 8.50||£ 9.50||£ 7.50|
|Residents||£ 17.00||£ 18.00||£ 13.00|
|Business||£ 22.00||£ 22.00||£ 22.00|